the game is divided into two halves. Each half consists ofthree rounds containing three questions per round and a bonus question to seperate the rounds. (18 round questions, 4 bonus questions, 4 halftime pics, 8 final pics= 34 q&a)
at the beginning of each round the trivia host will announce that rounds categories... At the start of every round each team will have the point wagers 1, 3, 6 (2,5,7 in the second half) those values are assigned once per round, you must use all three values during a round. (if you try and duplicate a wager, the trivia host must assign the lowest point wager you have avaliable to that answer regardless if it is a right or wrong answer.)
The host will read each question over the mic, host will repeat the question and then all teams will have two minutes to discuss possible answers and turn into the host before the two minutes has expired. before providing the host with an answer slip, make sure you have applied a point value to your team's answer. remember wager on the teams confidence level on the answer to the question.
round rules to remember:
1. each team can only turn in one answer per team, once your answer is turned in, it is final and cannot be changed.
2. teams do not recieve negative points for incorrect answers, we advise to guess on all round questions!
3. the trivia host will announce a 30 second warning that all answers are due and then will reveal the correct answer.
4. if a team answers every question in a round correctly, that team recieves a bonus point for that round.
5. the trivia host can be asked questions, so feel free to ask a question if clarification is needed. if it is a question that can not be answered to due "tmi" then it won't be answered. spelling doesnot count, we are in a bar and hopefully drinking!
6. the trivia host has the final say on all dispuetes. the trivia host keeps score of all the teams that are playing and provides team updates through the game.
how the bonus, half and final questions are scored:
1. Bonus questions are not wagered on, simply earn a bonus point for being in the closest 50% to the exact answer of that question, all bonus answers require a numerical answer.
2. Halftime picture questions are worth two (2)points per correct answer (there are four pics at half) with a bonus of two points for sweeping the half by getting all four pic correct! (guess on all half pics bc you are not penalized)
3. final picture question are worth plus two (2) for correct answers and minus two (-2) for incorrect answers. this is the only question of the game that you can lose points for answering a question wrong! final pics do not have to be answered. a pic is left unanswered the team will not recieve nor be penalized. (if a team answers all final pics correctly that team recieves a four (4) point bonus for a total of 20 points!
how to win and what do you win:
at the end of trivia, we award the top three placing teams with gift cards at the very least inthe dollar amounts of $30, $20, $10. it is simple. score enough points to make the top three and you are a winner that night!
get luckky trivia provides a upbeat atmosphere, great questions, fun hosts, the best mix of music and just enough friendly competition to keep you and your team coming back for more!
we offer cash games, cash leagues, and other special events. our customer seasonal trivia league is always free to play in. why not get rewarded for being a regular! contact us for more information on any and everything trivia!
good luck at your next night of trivia!
at all locations have a strict cell phone rule or other devices of that nature. this is not a verbal game so we also regulate the "outside noisey folks." all of our rules and guidelines are in place to create a fair and fun experience every time we host trivia. we encourage large groups or small groups, except for trivia final events do we cap team number limits.